Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Rainbow Birthday!

So I know it's been... well over a month but I'm finally getting the photos up. For those of you who don't know, I don't have internet at home any more, by choice. Attempting to be more "productive" and less overstimulated by all that is available via the internet in my bed.

August 20th Maggie and I had a joint birthday party. The theme: Rainbow! Pick one color and wear as much of it as you can.

We met in the park to do photos before going out for the night, but poor planning on my part had us there far too late in the evening. Anyway, here are the photos!





Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
And Hanbok Day. In celebration of the Korean fall harvest festival, Chuseok, the kids wore their traditional Hanbok to school. Pretty adorable, though I made the mistake of letting them have a dance party BEFORE trying to take a photo with them. Pretty chaotic but I love it. :D
Photobucket


Photobucket



1 comment: